An Italian center for luxury design: Pattern lands at Piazza Affari

Milan Stock Exchange, Piazza Affari. The AIM Italia index now also lists Pattern, a company active in designing, engineering, developing, prototyping, and producing apparel collections for several high-end global brands in the segment of runway shows and men’s and women’s main lines.

Pattern head quarter

After Pattern took part in the ELITE program, Borsa Italiana notified that its ordinary shares were admitted to negotiations. Coming for 60.3% from Italian investors and for the remaining 39.7% from abroad, the remarkable demand – about three times the supply – was also possible because of the roadshow held in the main European squares.

At placing, Pattern gathered €12.5 million. The floating capital at admission was 24.86% (28.25% in case a full Greenshoe option was exercised), with a market capitalization of € 44.3 million. Pattern’s 2018 turnover reached around € 38.3 million.

Pattern was founded in 2000 as the result of our friendship and strong will to get involved

commented Fulvio Botto and Franco Martorella, founders and owners of Pattern.

Now, almost 20 years later, seeing this small reality grow and land at the Italian Stock Exchange is cause for pride both for us and, undoubtedly, the whole Made in Italy sector

Entering the Stock Exchange

added CEO Luca Sburlati

is a crucial achievement, but also the starting point of the road to revive the Italian luxury design sector. Italian quality, sustainability, and technologies are the guidelines that inspire us, and that for all these years have allowed our company to grow on a market going faster, and faster and growing more and more innovative, like the luxury one

Source: ANSA

sponsored
Editorial
Our editorial staff includes people with different professional backgrounds who share a passion for writing and who want to create and develop a dialogue with their readers and with the world.

Related Posts

Yachting Wave of the Future: Sustainability & Zero Carbon Emissions

Saving the planet with sustainable efforts takes a village.  Not one company, one shipyard, one owner or one foundation can do it alone

American School of Milan, Great Success for the 60th Anniversary Celebration

After three years of disruption caused by the pandemic, it was really exciting to celebrate in person! Getting together, reuniting, sharing an evening organized to perfection made the event special

Archiproducts Design Awards and LIT reward the creativity of the architect Venier

Archiproducts Design Awards and LIT reward the creativity of the architect. GianPaolo Venier and the PIN – Urbi et Orbi outdoor lamp