14 October 2019
Fairmont Monte Carlo
Deloitte’s 12th Art & Finance Conference
The 12th edition of the annual Deloitte Art and Finance conference has taken place at the Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel in Monaco on Monday, 14 October 2019.
This year’s focus of the acclaimed conference was on New collector trends in Art & Finance.
Internationally renowned industry speakers gave insights on the following themes in and around the Art and Finance Market:
- Estate planning: structuring art collections in an era of greater transparency
- Art on Yachts: Monaco’s unique vision
- Transformation of the art market by 2030: opportunities and challenges for art collectors
- How can collectors better manage their collections and reduce risks through technology
- Private Museums: trends and the impact of virtual reality
During the conference, the 6th Deloitte & ArtTactic Art & Finance report has been launched.
To view the complete agenda of the event, please click here.
For more information, please contact the Deloitte Luxembourg Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org