#StayCurious is the new platform of the Abu Dhabi Culture and Tourism Department dedicated to training and entertainment initiatives for the UAE destination.
The digital hub is divided into five sections that allow you to deepen your knowledge of Abu Dhabi as a tourist destination.
In particular, a section offers real free online courses that range from digital training to the history of the United Arab Emirates, but there are different types of initiatives that range from entertainment to virtual tours.
The 5 sections
Here are the sections of the Abu Dhabi#StayCurious portal
- Stay Adventurous: tours and virtual experiences to discover Abu Dhabi.
- Stay Indulgent: cooking workshop and masterclass with Emirate chefs.
- Stay Enlightened: free online courses and training content including: Grow with Google, Coursera, History of the Emirates, and Maktaba Digital Library.
- Stay Creative: presentation of Abu Dhabi’s cultural offer.
- Stay Entertained: virtual events and initiatives that will be launched by DCT Abu Dhabi in collaboration with several partners in the coming weeks to engage and entertain the public also from home.