CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier conference series, connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014, announced the winners of the CoinAgenda Europe Blockchain Startup Competition powered by angel network, BitAngels (bitangels.network).
Coming in first place: Fly Air, parent company of Fly App, which combines voice-activated artificial intelligence with the security and convenience of blockchain technology to provide access to more than 10,000 private jets, allowing anyone to fly on-demand with no membership or hidden fees.
In second place was Icecap, which offers investment-grade diamonds via NFT technology. Icecap solves difficulties in the traditional diamond investment landscape associated with large buy/sell spread, illiquidity, inaccessible marketplace, and lack of fungibility.
In third place was a draw between RAIRtech, which attaches digital goods to an NFT using encrypted streaming, and Untold, a web3 platform and digital community that connects award-winning filmmakers, investors, and major distributors to curate content.
CoinAgenda Startup Competition winners competed against a mix of angel and VC investments (as well as tokens trading on exchanges) in a Demo Day environment to judges and the CoinAgenda audience of investors and entrepreneurs.
- David Orban, Managing Advisor at Beyond Enterprizes
- Natalia Sokolova, Managing Partner at SGG World
- Hervé Larren Founder at Airvey Metaverse LLC
Fly App, Icecap, RAIRtech and Untold will all be awarded an exhibitor booth at a future CoinAgenda conference (including the upcoming one in Las Vegas Oct 21-23) of their choice, and Fly App will receive a VIP conference pass as well as a press release credit sponsored by Blockchain Wire. Past CoinAgenda Competition winners include Aeternity, Bancor, Cashbet, Omega One, SALT Lending, and Qtum which have gone on to raise millions in funding.
To apply to pitch and inquire about the presenter fee at future events, email email@example.com.
Held at the Le Meridien Beach Plaza Hotel on May 23-25, CoinAgenda Europe featured three days of panel discussions, keynotes, and fireside chats from industry leaders including Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Pioneer & founder of the Bitcoin Foundation; Tom Malloy, American Actor & Filmmaker; Brad Yasar, CEO at EQIFi; Paul Sheehy, co-founder at Together Group; Dennis Jarvis, CEO at Bitcoin.com; Suvi Rinkinen, COO at Starter International Ltd; Joyce Chow, Film Director; Felix Mago, Co-founder at Dash NEXT, Futerio; Batis Samadian, Co-founder at Space, Saffron; and David Orban, Managing Advisor at Beyond Enterprizes.
Conference sessions explored topics around a decentralized future, a new funding movement in Hollywood labeled “Film3,” blockchain gaming, metaverse governance, investing in DeFi, asset management, NFT utility, trading and investing strategies, and navigating crypto regulation.
Event sponsors that made CoinAgenda Europe possible include:
- Transform Ventures – Transform Ventures provides capital and resources to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency projects with high-growth potential.
- EQIFI – Earn, borrow, and pay with crypto, easily and securely. EQIFi is the only decentralized finance platform backed by a leading digital bank.
- Mokens League – Mokens League is a platform supporting a series of traditional sports video games that use NFT characters to play competitively for a chance to win tokens.
- Open Starter – Open Starter (the leading IDO launchpad, incubator, and investor network) helps connect inventors with investors to recreate a new future.
- PIKU – PIKU will focus on solving the business challenges startups and founders face when monetizing IP.
- RAIRtech – RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to get access to streaming content.
- Blockchain Wire – Blockchain Wire is the industry’s first blockchain press release distribution service.
For information on future CoinAgenda events and competitions, please visit www.coinagenda.com.
Now in its ninth year, CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com) is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle, and get to know the leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors in the sector, including memorable parties at unique locations.
Connect with CoinAgenda:
ABOUT LAYER1 EVENTS
Layer1 Events (www.layer1events.com) is a multifaceted approach to blockchain events and marketing. Through various event series offerings, Layer1 Events provide individuals and projects options to meet their goals including Brand Awareness, Funding, Community Building, Lead-Gen, and Education. Layer1 Events include CoinAgenda, BitAngels, Satoshi Salon, NFT Carnival, and Blockchain 2023.
To learn more about Layer1 Events, visit www.layer1events.com.